Weight loss, Muscle growth, Cardiovascular & kidney Health
Slimming Supplements, Sport nutrition
120 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1) Net 25kg/drum
2) Food grade PE bag inside, woven bag outside.
China main port
Within 7 days after order
All products from Shanghai Cormorana can be returned for free if it does not meet customer's requirements. We provide door to door service to save your time and effort. Trade Assurance are preferred to protect buyer's rights.
Pea Protein Powder 70% 80% 85%
Organic Pea Protein Powder
Pea Protein Powder 70% 80% 85%
Country Of Origin
Identical to R.S. sample
100 % through 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>
Meet USP Requirements
Total Plate Count
Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
Store in a well-closed container Away from moisture,light, oxygen.
36 months under the conditions above and in its original packaging.
Packaging & Shipping
Conventional packaging are as following, special packaging is available on customer's request.
1) Conventional Packaging, type I
Two food grade thick plastic-bags inside; Fiber drum outside. Net 25KG/Drum, Gross 27.5KG/Drum; I.D.35×H51cm.
2) Conventional Packaging, type II
One food grade thick plastic-bags inside; Fiol ziplock bag outside. Net 1KG/Bag.
By sea, by air, by courier are all available, we will choose the most economic way depend on shipment quantity and buyer's request.
1. Is your products meet our country standard ?
Yes, we test our products strictly according most country's standard. And we have full set documents and certificates for most country's requirement.
2. How can I rest assure on product quality ?
We will send detail test result of our product, as well as free sample for checking. More importantly, Shanghai Cormorana provide Free Return Service for all of our products, you can return the product for free if it doesn't meet your requirement.
3. Is it safe to buy from far abroad ?
We are Senior Alibaba Trade Assurance Supplier, we have plenty insurance to cover our customer's trade risk. Alibaba will return all of your money if you don't receive the products.
4. But I am not familiar with international purchasing.
We are familiar with most country's customs rules, we can help you on that. In addition, we provide Door to Door Service to save your time and effort.
5. What is the MOQ ?
It is better buy complete packaging described above.
6. Delivery time ?
Usually 3-5 days by air, and 3 weeks by sea. Precise delivery time please check with us.
7. Is sample available ?
Yes, free sample available.
8. Payment Term ?
T/T, Trade Assurance, PayPal, Money Gram, West Union. Other payment term please check with us.
As the part-owner or strategic partner of several factories devoted to plant extracts and nutraceutical ingredients, Shanghai Cormorana has made a name for itself as a high quality raw material supplier for manufacturers of nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, foods and cosmetics.
Our factories have been certified to the standards of ISO9001:2008, HACCP and GMP, qualifying us a professional supplier of natural ingredients and nutraceutical ingredients.
We take pride in our quality assurance system. Our certified QC laboratory and long-term partnership with SGS and Eurofin qualifies us to control all items of our product, including product potency, heavy metal residue, pesticide residue, solvent residue, microbes residue, etc.
We keep abundant ready stock for most of our products, which allows us to provide speedy delivery. All our products are sold with Never Ending Service, customers can return the products for free if it fail to meet customer's requirements.
While our main priorities are top notch quality and service, we strive to keep our prices extremely competitive as well.
The Top 10 Benefits Of Pea Protein Powder
1. Pea Protein Powder Is Hypoallergenic Drinking whey, casein, egg, and even soy protein powders daily for extended periods of time can sometimes lead to the development of an allergy or intolerance. This is caused by the protein and other ingredients in these shakes. When you develop an allergy to them you end up feeling bloated, gassy, nauseous or worse after drinking a shake. This quickly makes them intolerable.
Pea protein powder, on the other hand doesn’t have any allergenic ingredients. This makes it a great protein to rotate into your routine to decrease the risk of developing an allergy to the other shakes you enjoy without sacrificing any benefits.
If you cannot ever drink animal based protein powders due to a pre-existing allergy or intolerance, pea protein is a great choice to drink regularly.
2. Pea Protein Powder Is High in BCAAs Studies show a diet rich in branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) can help keep your body in a muscle building state throughout the day, decrease belly fat, keep your full longer between meals, energize your workouts, and much more. Like whey, pea protein powders are packed with BCAAs.
Every scoop of pea protein powder has about 5 grams of branched chain amino acids. This is almost as much as whey which has a little more than 6 per serving. Drinking 1-2 shakes daily will help you get the extra BCAAs your body needs tobuild muscle, lose fat, and stay healthy.
3. Pea Protein Powder Is Easily Digested While it isn’t as easily digested as whey protein, pea protein is no slouch with regard to its digestibility. This benefits you in a few ways. One is that it isn’t likely to make you feel gassy or bloated after drinking a shake. Another benefit is that the amino acids it contains are easily absorbed and put to work. The same can’t be said for other plant based proteins like soy which is difficult to digest and not utilized by your body nearly as well.
4. Pea Protein Is 100% Vegan Are you a vegetarian or vegan or just looking for an animal free protein to eat on Meatless Mondays? If you answer yes to any of these questions than pea protein powder is a good choice. It’s only ingredient other than small amounts of flavorings and sweeteners are yellow peas.
5. Pea Protein Is Lactose Free While whey protein isolate is pretty much lactose free, some of you cannot tolerate the small amount it sometimes contains. Pea protein is a great substitute. It is completely free of lactose, the sugar found in some types of whey protein powder that causes those of you who are intolerant to it to feel bloated and gassy.
6. Pea Protein Powder Is Rich In Protein Unlike many plant based products which only have 10-15 grams of protein per scoop, a high quality pea protein powder has about 25 grams in every scoop. This is the same amount found in a high quality whey protein powder.
7. Pea Protein Powder Mixes Easily In Water There’s nothing worse than a protein shake that doesn’t mix, no matter how hard you blend or shake it up. I’ve personally choked down enough clumpy, nasty shakes in my life to know. Due to the way it’s processed a high quality pea protein powder doesn’t have this problem. As long as you use about 12 ounces of water, all it takes are a couple of shakes with your shaker bottle to get a smooth, easy to drink protein shake.
8. Pea Protein Powder Helps You Stay Full Studies show that drinking pea protein powder activates the release of hormones in your body that keep you feeling full between meals. This makes it great to drink as a meal replacement or when you are dieting to lose weight.
9. Pea Protein Powder Is Low In Carbohydrates If you follow a low carbohydrate diet you don’t have to worry about pea protein powders ruining your day. Every scoop has about 2 grams of carbohydrates, making it okay to drink when you’re limiting carbs. You also get about 2 grams of fiber per scoop which limits the blood sugar stimulating effects on the carbs that are in every shake.
10. Pea Protein Powder Is Gluten free If you have a gluten intolerance or need to avoid eating it for any other reason, pea protein powder is safe to drink. Every scoop is gluten free and instead packed with healthy, muscle building protein.
Whether you're following a vegan diet or just trying to cut down on animal foods, pea protein will help you meet your protein needs. It's no longer just about split pea soup, though. The benefits of pea protein may play a growing role in the U.S. food market.
High-Quality Protein Source
In an animal study published in "Agro FOOD Industry Hi Tech" in 2012, researchers found that the protein quality of one pea product was similar to that of eggs and soy, which are considered complete sources. Complete protein sources supply all of the amino acids that your body cannot make. Many plant proteins only provide a few of these amino acids.
Pea protein is a good source of arginine, an amino acid your body needs to build muscle. Arginine is conditionally essential, meaning that you need more of it in times of stress or illness. You'll get more arginine from pea protein than from other protein sources, according to an article on the FoodNavigator-USA website.
Food Allergy Alternative
If you avoid baked goods and pasta because you're allergic to eggs, pea protein may be the solution. According to the Northern Pulse Growers Association, pea concentrates and isolates can replace eggs in cupcakes, cookies, waffles and ravioli while maintaining flavor and texture. You may also enjoy pea products as a protein source if you have a milk or soy allergy.